You might recognise this recipe – it’s essentially my blueberry and banana muffins swapped for strawberries and white chocolate and baked as a loaf… without a doubt the yummiest bake so far!
• 280ml milk. Any preference (I used Soy).
• 50g of porridge oats.
• 100g caster sugar.
• 300g self-raising flour.
• 2 eggs
• 2 banana’s
• 150g strawberries.
• 1 tbsp bicarbonate of soda
• White Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2) Mix together your flour, oats, sugar and bicarbonate of soda.
3) In a separate bowl, mash up your banana and whisk in your eggs. Add your milk.
4) Stir the dry and wet mixtures together until it is smooth. Carefully stir in 3/4 of your strawberries without mashing them up, do the same with your chocolate.
5) Spoon the mixture into a load tin. Top with remaining strawberries and chocolate and bake for 50-60 minutes until they’re golden. Allow to cool – aaaand enjoy.