70 calories per cookie – makes 12.
You guys I’ve outdone myself – these are DELICIOUS and have 0 sugar!? Super super easy to make and very tasty. The Oreos are optional, would be great with M&M’s or smarties etc. Make of it what you will!
As always the video version of this bake along is on my Instagram stories in my baking highlight!
• 1 tbsp coconut oil (butter can be used instead but of course this would up the calories).
• 2 tbsp peanut butter. (I don’t like peanut butter but you won’t be able to taste it, it just thickens the cookies).
• 3 tbsp maple / golden syrup
• 2 tbsp milk (any)
• 30g plain flour
• 24g cocoa powder
• 1/4 tbsp baking powder
• Oreo thins / any topping (optional)
• White & dark chocolate (2 squares)
1) Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2) Melt your coconut oil or butter in a pan.
3) Blend the oil with your peanut butter, milk, and maple syrup.
3) Add it to a large mixing bowl. Whisk in your flour, cocoa powder and baking powder bit by bit until it is smooth.
4) Use a teaspoon for measurements. Spoon 12 ‘dollops’ (technical word) of onto your baking tray. Make sure that they are spaced apart.
5) Bake for 10 minutes and then allow to cool.
6) Melt your chocolate.
7) Drizzle your chocolate onto your bites.
8) Add your Oreos (I crushed them into pieces) aaaaaand enjoy!
Let me know what you think!