This is soooo yummy. I really played around with this one but it’s delicious especially when you have ingredients like bananas and raspberries to get rid of.
As always a bake with me is saved into my baking highlight on Instagram for video format!
Each muffin comes in at about 140 calories each.
• Raspberries (optional amount)
• 180g plain flour
• 100 g caster sugar
• 180ml milk (any)
• 30g choc chips / chocolate / fibre one brownie
• 70g yoghurt
• 1 egg
• 1 banana
• 5 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 tbsp baking powder
• pinch of salt
• * Optional Options White Hot chocolate powder, 3 tbsp *
1) Preheat your oven to 180c.
2) Mix together your flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Separately, whisk your sugar and maple syrup.
4) Blend your yoghurt, egg and bananas. Add to the sugar mixture and mix until smooth.
5) *Optional* add 3 tbsp’s of white hot chocolate powder to the dry flour mixture.
6) Combine both mixtures and whisk until smooth.
7) Fold in your milk.
8) Cut up your chocolate into chips if not chips already. Don’t be afraid to use things around the house to get rid of. I used fibre one brownies instead of chips.
9) Add the chocolate to the mix. Save some for the topping.
10) Add your raspberries.
11) Scoop into your case and top with chocolate.
12) Bake for 15-25 minutes until golden. Allow to cool.