I’ve been in a baking frenzy recently as you’ve probably noticed with my weekly bake with me on Instagram, and I’ve been LOVING finding ways to tweak naughty recipes to make them a little nicer. Here are two yummy recipes: Oat Cookies topped with Nutella at 50 calories each, and M&M muffins at 115 calories each. Let me know what you think! You can follow along with these in video-style too on my baking highlight.
Oat Cookies Topped with Nutella
Ingredients for 6:
• 80g of oats
• 2 tbsp of milk (any kind, I used Soy)
• 2 eggs
• 2 tbsp of Nutella/chocolate spread
• 2 tbsp of sweetener
1) Preheat your oven on 200c.
2) Blitz or blend your oats into smaller flour-like pieces.
3) Mix all of the ingredients together except for the Nutella.
4) Dollop your mixture onto a baking tray in small circles and bake for 10 minutes.
5) Top with a sprinkle of Nutella and allow to cool. Yum yum!
Ingredients for 10:
• 200g self-raising flour
• 6 tbsp sweetener
• 50ml of milk
• 2 tbsp of vanilla essence/flavour drops
• handful of M&M’s
• 2 tbsp bicarbonate of soda/baking powder
• 2 bananas
• 2 eggs
1) Preheat your oven to 200c.
2) Whisk your eggs.
3) Add sweetener and the vanilla drops and whisk again.
4) Sift in your flour and bicarbonate of soda, and mix.
5) Add your milk and mix again.
6) Blend or mash your bananas and then add to the mix.
7) Spoon into a muffin tray or cases. Press 3 M&M’s into each bun.
8) Crush remaining M&M’s and sprinkle over the muffins to decorate them.
9) Bake for 30 minutes maximum on 200. Keep an eye on them and allow to cool when golden.
Aaaaand enjoy! Let me know if you like them, the muffins were DIVINE.