I’ve been looking for easy low-calorie bakes for a while now and so I’ll start to share more recipes with you as I play around and discover what works. Here is a super easy no-nonsense blueberry & banana muffin recipe, coming in at 105 calories per muffin.
• 280ml milk. Any preference (I used Soy).
• 50g of porridge oats.
• 100g caster sugar.
• 300g self-raising flour.
• 2 eggs
• 2 banana’s
• 150g blueberries.
• 1 tbsp bicarbonate of soda.
1) Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2) Mix together your flour, oats, sugar and bicarbonate of soda.
3) In a separate bowl, mash up your banana and whisk in your eggs. Add your milk.
4) Stir the dry and wet mixtures together until it is smooth. Carefully stir in your blueberries without mashing them up.
5) Spoon the mixture into a muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes until they’re golden. Allow to cool – aaaand enjoy.